What is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is the process of recording financial transactions and is an essential part of the business accounting process. These transactions include purchases, sales, receipts and payments and it is the role of the bookkeeper to make sure these are accurately tracked and recorded ready to present to your accountant.
Why a Bookkeeper?
You may have a ‘flair for photography’, a ‘head for hairdressing’ or a ‘gift for gardening’ but if you can’t honestly say “and I LOVE doing my paperwork” then it may be time to get some help from someone with a ‘bent for books’!
The key to running a successful business is doing what you are good at and outsourcing what you’re not.
- Would you rather devote all your time to running and developing your business rather than trying to keep on top of the never-ending paperwork?
- Are you trying to keep your books up to date at the end of the working day or at the weekends?
- Do you dread the thought of having to complete your PAYE or GST returns?
- Do you find it difficult to keep track of your customers payments or receive payments on time?
- Are you thinking it’s time to get some accounting software to help you?
- Do you have a mountain of paperwork that needs your attention?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then consider how we can help